Company Warns of Rapid Mold Growth Risk During Summer
LOS ANGELES, CA: Building Cleaning Services (BCS), http://buildingcleaningservices.net/), a company specializing in mold removal for residential and commercial buildings, warned greater Los Angeles residents about fast growing mold during the Summer months. A plumbing problem, leaky roof or malfunctioning HVAC system can cause water damage that can lead to rapid mold growth, Jeff Valliere, BCS Vice President for Sales and Delivery and a licensed contractor, stated.
California legislature enacted the Toxic Mold Protection Act (TMPA) in 2002. In an update on the implementation of this law, it said that damp buildings encourage the growth of bacteria and degradation of wet building materials can ?release irritant chemicals indoors. Some or all of these chemicals or biological organisms may contribute to occupant illness.? The California Department of Health Services recommends that water intrusion be corrected promptly and any mold growth removed safely.
BCS has a long work history of ensuring black and other hazardous mold is remediated quickly, safely and with no worry to tenants http://www.yelp.com/biz/building-cleaning-services-glendale. Valliere issued specific guarantees to the public in a recent statement about mold removal.
1. Mold remediation to be completed to the standard of independent, air sampling and clearance-testing release.
2. Performing the work in a timely and professional manner, in accordance with or surpassing industry standards.
3. Installation of decontamination chambers.
4. Installation and running of HEPA*-filtered, air scrubbing machines for a negative air pressure environment during mold remediation.
5. Safe removal of all contaminated material.
6. Detailed HEPA-vacuuming of all areas, removal of bulk dust and specialized cleaning of the area.
7. A complete digital photographic record, and if requested, a video recording of the work in progress.
[* HEPA: High-Efficiency Particulate (small, separate particles) Air vacuums are recommended for final cleanup of remediation areas. They are also are recommended for cleanup of dust that may have settled on surfaces outside the remediation area.]
BCS provides mold removal services, post construction cleaning http://buildingcleaningservices.net/post-construction-cleaning/ and water damage restoration for the Greater Los Angeles area. They have a 15-year tracvk record as a company with fast service, high professionalism and impressive work ethic. BCS is certified by the Institute of Inspection and Cleaning and Restoration Environmental Testing & Technology. The company also provides office cleaning services. To learn more, visit http://www.BuildingCleaningServices.net, call 818-953-7100 or e-mail email@example.com.